Employment-based Immigration

There are many options available to obtain a non-immigrant business visa in order to work in the United States. We will assess each client’s needs and circumstances to determine which option is most advantageous, including but not limited to: L-1 Multinational Executive, H-1 Professionals, E-1 Treaty Trader, E-2 Treaty Investor, O-1 Extraordinary Ability, P visas for artists and entertainers, R-1 Religious Workers, H-2 Temporary Workers, H-3 Trainees, TN visas for Canadians and Mexicans, E-3 for Australian nationals, B-1 for business travelers, I visas for journalists, and Q visas for cultural exchange.

It is possible to obtain lawful permanent residence through employment, whether you are in the United States or abroad. Whether you already have your own business in the U.S., want to open one, or have an offer of employment, we can assist you.